Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Food, Recipes & Gardens: What's Good for You!

 

I am passionate about choosing freshly grown foods complimented by aromatic herbs and zesty spices! Yummm!
Coming soon...This page will be dedicated to recipe ideas for different types of eating philosophies as well as a collection of ethnic and international ideas. Some  post series will be about specific foods, seasonings, and methods. I will invite visitors to participate by sharing their recipes and ideas.

While I am creating a menu for the 1922 Starkey House B & B, I am sensitive to some of the special diets that my guests may have such as Vegan, Vegetarian, low fat, low sugar, and gluten-free. My menu will be sweet and simple to begin with offering yummy breakfast choices that have successfully tickled the taste buds of friends and family for years. My cooking emphasis is on the use of fresh, whole ingredients whenever possible. I depend mostly on the readily available produce of my local farming friends for fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, and eggs. That way I know I will always provide my guests with the most natural, local, freshest and best.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment